Affiliate and support UK Athletics and your club.
Chorlton Runners are Affiliated for Road, Fell and X Country competition through England Athletics. We offer members the option of becoming affiliated runners by purchasing affiliated membership at the competitive rate of just £29.
Along with access to club running on Tuesdays registration with England Athletics brings a wide variety of benefits for athletes
- Personal profile page on Power of 10
- Reduced entry fees for UKA licensed road and multi-terrain events (minimum £2)
- Discounted products at Sweatshop such as £15 off Running Shoes, 20% off Spikes and Racing Shoes, 15% off Spring/Summer Apparel, 20% off Autumn/Winter Apparel, £15 off Cross Country/Trail Shoes. Spend over £75 on Autumn/Winter apparel (incl High Viz) and get £20 off Running Shoes and much more.
- Discounts on Athletics Weekly magazine, save £6 per year on a Junior Subscription or £12 per year on a senior subscription.
- 10% off New Balance, 20-30% of Intercontinental Hotels, 15% off BUPA.
- You will be entitled to discounts on coaching courses including Athletics Leader, Assistant Coach, Athletics Coach, Children’s Coach and Coach in Running Fitness qualifications.
- Opportunities for you, (and at times your club or your school) to get involved in exclusive events and experiences
And importantly it enables you to opt to receive fortnightly bulletins on what’s happening in the sport including essential information for athletes. For the latest information read here.
Becoming an affiliated runner:
Normally at the start of the affiliation year we allow existing members to re-affiliate then offer spare places to everyone else on a first come first serve basis. There is no waiting list but we also evaluate the membership levels at intervals during the year.